Monday, August 9, 2010

Introduction of my selF

Hello, Assalamualaikum & Selamat Sejahtera

Let me introduce myself first, my name is
Khairul Izwan Bin Maskan A112743 , i'm a third year student at Faculty of Science Social & Humanity in National Univercity of Malaysia (UKM). Major in Psychology.

My hometown is in Muar Johor, one of a district in north Johor. But right now during in UKM i live in Kolej Dato Onn. I'm the third child of four siblings, i have two brothers named Izan and Hafiz, and the youngest is a my sister named Fatin. My father's Maskan Bin Kaswadi work in Department of Wildlife, meanwhile my mother's Gihaa Bte Harun is a nurse.


My hobbies is watching movies, chatting, surfing the internet especially facebook, news website, political blogs and youtube. Since we have internet connection in our residential college, i always downloading movies & dramas, so i didn't need to go to cinema anymore if i want to watch movie hehehe ... =)


Other than that, i also like to watch European football matches, especially English Premier League and European Champions League. I'm so excited to see football Stars like Waynee Rooney, Steven Gerard, Frank Lampard, Fernando Torres and Fabreagas show their talent and football skills.


Finally, as a psychology student, my ambition is to be a counselor or a teacher who can counsel students. Nowadays so many social problems involving teenagers, and most of them are still in school, this situation was very worrying. So it led my friends and i to discuss one of the hot topic recently "
Baby Abandonment"

Post by : Khairul Izwan bin Maskan

No comments:

Post a Comment